A Tearful Goodbye!
With each passing year time seems to go by quicker and quicker... a sign of me aging, perhaps. Our time in India has already come and gone. We were there nearly two years and now again are back in Switzerland. Sudhir and I both left India with heavy hearts. Living in India was truly a once in a lifetime event (although Sudhir is already talking about returning for the next assignment), and I feel so fortunate to have been able to experience it. Yes, often times my western expectations/mentality got in the way of India living, but overall it was a fantastic adventure full of travel, experiences, and making new friends. Life is good!
So goodbye to India for now...we must prepare for the next chapter in our lives...baby khazana!


2 Comments:
We miss you neighbour! Yuv still stands outside your apartment saying aunty? aunty? :) Just read your latest post on little khazana! I'm glad the doc thing is going well. And what a relief to have clean loos and docs that actually communicate! Good luck for the next few weeks. Post some pics of you guys soon! Take care.
Wow, what a great blog! It's a really interesting snap shot into your life ~ and a baby I hear?! congrats!
All the best, Chrissy
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home