Ich CAN Spreche Deutsch!
My first trip to Vienna, and I must say that I'm ready to move there! I've become a big fan of Austria. I find the Viennese to be very friendly and the country is just beautiful. I practiced my German and was even understood!
We went to Vienna over the Ostern Holiday with my brother and his soon to be. Here we are at the top of Saint Stephen's cathedral, located in the city centre. Construction of this cathedral begain in 1359 and continued over 2 centuries. It was badly damaged during WWII, but has since been completed restored.
Me sitting among the Roman and Greek philosphers in front of the Parliament building
The 4 of us just returning from a very tasty dinner at DO&CO.
This is the illuminated fountain. Probably better to be seen at night!
My brother and Laura

The Schonbrunn Palace...just 1,441 rooms.

Even more impressive were the grounds, which also housed Europe's oldest zoo...


The Naschmarkt was full of life. People buying and selling everything from fruits to furniture. We spent the afternoon roaming and eating!


Vienna is beautiful in the springtime. Can't wait to return!
We went to Vienna over the Ostern Holiday with my brother and his soon to be. Here we are at the top of Saint Stephen's cathedral, located in the city centre. Construction of this cathedral begain in 1359 and continued over 2 centuries. It was badly damaged during WWII, but has since been completed restored.
The Schonbrunn Palace...just 1,441 rooms.
Even more impressive were the grounds, which also housed Europe's oldest zoo...
The Naschmarkt was full of life. People buying and selling everything from fruits to furniture. We spent the afternoon roaming and eating!
Vienna is beautiful in the springtime. Can't wait to return!


1 Comments:
On my first visit from Switzerland to Berlin I was amazed at how much German I understood once I wasn't listening to Dialekt all the time! Haven't been to Vienna - looks like a nice trip.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home